Saturday, March 14, 2009

Things that made me smile today.... :)

oh MY this is my 4th or 5th post today...
I AM on a roll :-p

Things that made me smile today:

1.       Watching “Sita sings the Blues”... thanx Bhai J

2.       The most amazing group called “You know you grew up in India in the 90s when...”. for reference, here’s the link - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19085481352

3.       The fact that I saw dark clouds outside, opened the window, and the smell of rain just sprinted right in J

4.       Looking up potential buy-able guitars on ebay... although most of the ones that made me smile weren’t quite as kind on the pocket :-p

5.       My on-going status-convo with well, you guys know who you are :-p

6.       The fact that in the last week I’ve gotten in touch with at least 3 people I haven’t talked to in ages!!!

7.       Someone complimenting me on my Blog and telling me that she’s a religious follower........... ( possibly the biggest compliment I could receive right now JJJJ)

8.       The “window-pelters” – yes it’s annoying mostly, but it’s fun and I wish I could do it back!!!! Of course, here is why you would ask why I don’t, and the answer to that, I’m afraid, eludes even myself!

9.       Frasier J

10.   The fact that my best friend’s still “GOT IT”. That’s just cute :-p

11.   The ‘realisation’ that I sleep exactly 10 hours a night( well, mostly nights :-p)no more and no less.

12.   The fact that I called a friend of dad’s who lives in UK, and was actually mumbling incoherently for the first minute of the call just because I couldn’t figure out whether it’s more appropriate to call him “uncle” or Mr......

13.   The guitar solo in “Brown Sugar” by the Rolling Stones – just the part from 0:15 to 0:30!!!!

14.   A phone call from a friend... “ELLLUUUUUUUUUU” – you know who you are :-p

15.   YES, the other friend is NOT forgotten... I love you just as much.. there... I said it, even though you stood me up tonight.. “ OH YEAAA I’ll DEFINITELY come online TONIGHT.”

16.   Another realisation, about an actual pleasure that facebook, and ONLY facebook has made possible – I choose not to elucidate on that!

17.   What? 16 points isn’t enough for you? :-p CIAO!!!

1 comment:

Prateek Modi said...

Sita sings the blues is a pretty nice film!

Do let me know if you have seen any other films like that..