Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Uni....

The sun sets at 4 pm.
The night sky is not black, grey, or even blue. It’s orange.
There is ice in the grass in the mornings.
Rain now passes me by without a second glance.
My weight is my weight… + 15 kgs of clothes.
The highlight of my day is the sunset view of the hill behind my hall. Picturesque is an understatement.
Walking downhill is more noticeable than walking uphill. The rain makes it so.
I actually worked in a library, for the first time.
I stay up late…. Working!
On a sunny weekday afternoon we wear a minimum of 3 layers of clothes.
On an icy weekend evening, we forget 2.5 of those layers, and don’t mind.
I can walk alone in the dark at 2am and not even think of being scared, of anything.
I can sleep in the dark.
Toilet paper sucks!!!
“PISS” drunk has taken on new meaning.
Dinnertime is 5 30 pm.
Breakfast is history.
Everyone has a bad throat. Permanently.
Water is more expensive than coke.
Having work causes me to get extremely creative, write random stuff and put it up on social networking sites hoping for…. God knows what!!!!

No comments: