Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Great Wall of Chinu

Oh here come these emotions again. I’m tired of them. They keep asking me to build some kind of wall, Great Wall of Chinu they call it (hahaha). The reason? i don’t get it, but apparently, they’re mortally wounded, some have even died. No wonder i’ve been feeling like a cold hearted bitch these days. I’ve been contemplating giving in to their demands. Of course, their ‘we-won’t-stop-confounding-you-till-you-build-the-wall’ movement has made a great impact. Oh crap! Another one just died. I’m told her name was Mrs. Give-a-shit-about-people. She is survived by one husband and one spoilt brat of a kid. Mr. Give-a-shit-about-people is now threatening to sue me for over-working his wife. I should leave before this gets out of hand.

No comments: