Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Narcissistic tendencies?? really??

I’m back 
I’ve been bitten by the writing bug, and bitten hard i tell you! Seems like writing is all i ever want to do!!! And then i have to restrain myself, because i’m afraid that if i do too much of it i might get bored of it ( like i do of everything else i do for a while :-s), and not want to do it anymore!!!
Today, i revel in the beauty that is the music of Pink Floyd. I’ve been told to be more versatile in my approach towards these pieces of art i type everyday. In other words, to stop writing about myself!!!! :-p
So i need to think of a new topic, something other than ME, or my principles, or my confusions, or my life. :-p. Hmm. Let’s see....
Errr. Ermmm. Aahhh. Ummm. Ok, i give up. Since i can think of nothing better, or non-cliched to write about, i’m just going to start with describing my day, and see where it leads. :-p
I slept at about 4 am ( i write this, because well, it happened TODAY!), woke up at 9, but decided it really wasn’t worth it, so went to bed again. Finally woke up at about 1, with a weird message from this dude who i exchanged about 4 lines with, once upon a time when school would force me to wake up at an earthly hour! I lay in bed, reading the message over and over again, wondering exactly why this dude would be sending me an international text!!! After about 5 minutes, i decided i didn’t really care, got out of bed, ( ran to the loo :-p), connected to the internet,checked my mail hoping for something, ANYthing to incite some interest. Nothing. All this while, of course, my mind is talking away to glory, trying to catch my attention. I finally give in, and this is what i get – my room stinks, need to do my laundry!! Should shower today, i stink too, it’s been about, ahem, 24 hrs since my last one! Pay all kinds of different fees. Join the gym. Get a job. And so on and so forth.....
Ok i have too many people buzzing and pinging trying desperately to get 2 non-distracted words out of me. I’ll be back soon.
Ok i’m back. Scared mom away with the prospect of, oh well, never mind. So, the music has now changed to Nirvana. Oh Kurt! :”>. I’ve lost my train of thought now .
Kurt has now been replaced by this amazing guitar solo from Fade to Black (Metallica). Slight mood shift accompanied. That of course also had something to do with an on-going conversation with HIM! You know, the one who’s always right. I’m not talking about God( HA! He wishes!), although this particular individual might beg to differ ;-). So, i honestly don’t recall him ever being wrong, except of course with spellings, which i’m almost impeccable with . But then, in the large scheme of things, that doesn’t matter (obviously).
Now if i had actually been writing about anything meaningful at all, i would totally have been digressing, but as it turns out, i’m not, since i wasn’t writing about anything to begin with. I’m going to have to start hunting for accommodation for next year soon. Apparently people started booking last November. Why?? Don’t they have better things to do. I do! Which is precisely why i have still not gotten around to unpacking, or doing my laundry, or any of those things, which don’t matter. I mean, 10 years from now, when i’m all famous and rich, people are going to WANT their kids to be like me. To get so lost in living, that they have no time for these utterly pointless tasks that human beings have devised probably just to keep themselves from dying of boredom. It’s true. The only time i ever clean my room is if i really really need to do something to keep myself busy.
This reminds me, i need to start hunting for a second-hand guitar. I figure if i can stick to writing for this long, and love it, maybe now is the time that i can take up the guitar. Maybe i’ll be able to stick to that too this time . And the gym of course. Hehe.
Oh something worth mentioning JUST happened. Its a pity i don’t want to put it up for the whole world to see though. Pity for you guys, not for me :-p. Anyway, i think i’m done for today. 
Cheers!!!

No comments: