Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Random things about Me...

1. I’m scared of believing in ghosts, because I’ve watched the ‘Secret’ way too many times and now firmly believe that if I don’t give up my fear of ghosts, I might actually think them into existence.
2. I can go many, many, many days without being any use to anyone around me. It’s not something I’m proud of.
3. I don’t know how to make friends.
4. I KNOW that every once in a blue moon when I DO decide to show up for a lecture, it is ALWAYS, without fail, cancelled, or postponed, or something along the same lines.
5. I take No.4 to be God’s way of telling me that I don’t need lectures.
6. I AM God.
7. I cannot stand people making assumptions about me, whether they’re true or not. although I take my intolerance for the fact to be a sign of my denial of everything that is, in all probability, true.
8. I am, perhaps, way too spiritual for my own good.
9. I’ve been missing CKD for a few months now.
10. I YEARN for a chance to perform on stage.
11. I’ve been putting off writing this note for a while now, just because everyone was doing it.
12. I don’t like admitting to liking popular stuff.
13. I’m tired of eating junk food. I long to eat home-made food once more.
14. I don’t LIKE living in an already tiny room, over-crowded with my luggage STILL waiting to be unpacked. Someday soon, I shall unpack.
15. The few tabs always open on my explorer – Orkut, Facebook, my Blog, Osho Tarot, a couple of youtube videos on how to glide/ perform an arm wave.
16. I have recently started reminiscing about a time, not so long ago, when I used to be normal. I kind of miss it.
17. I want a pet with me, here in Nottingham, possibly more than anything else.
18. I STILL don’t regret anything I’ve ever done.
19. I’m inherently clumsy. I cannot count the number of time I’ve fallen/tripped/slipped/stumbled, over my own feet.
20. There is no kind of music that I cannot tolerate.
21. I write myself notes and display them on the wallpaper of my phone, as constant reminders. The current one reads – “I am Energy! I am very patient!”
22. More than often, I catch myself wishing I could be someone else, just so I could be friends with myself.
23. I’ve been feeling blank, the last few days.
24. I wish I could have known Kurt Cobain.
25. I disapprove of meeting people and asking them how they are. You don't actually mean it, and even if you do, they won't tell you the truth. It seems pretty pointless.

No comments: